Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sabbath Oils 2

In case you didn't read my previous note, but you're interested, I wanted to let the new people I tagged know that "The Creation of Healing" is my first post on this subject. I won't tag you again unless you ask me to.

I don't have any new information to post this week. Last week I was reminded of a task I had thought of completing about a month ago. Well, maybe explaining this will give information. :)

The task is going through the "Reference Guide for Essential Oils, Tenth Edition" by Connie and Alan Higley to create a chart showing the percentages of phenolpropenoids, sesquiterpenes, and monoterpenes in the single oils. Single oils refers to oils straight from the plants, as opposed to blends available from Young Living which contain multiple single oils.

Why do I need a chart like this? What are phenolpropenoids, sesquiterpenes, and monoterpenes?

We have over 300,000,000,000 cells in our bodies. (I think. I can never remember if there is a hundred in there or not. I'll check some other time and correct myself if I'm wrong.) Each cell gets gooped up on the outside and inside, and subsequently the information in each cell gets overwritten with incorrect information. It's kinda like blinds. You know, they get dusty. If you dust them often, they'll clean up pretty nicely. If you wait too long, the dust turns into this goopy, sticky kind of dust that won't come off without soap and water. How the dust turned into a permanent mess I'm not completely sure, but I've seen it happen time and time again. The same thing happens with our cells. All of us are born into this world with some wrong information (Thanks, Adam and Eve!). On top of this, we were all born in a time where no one knows that eating In-N-Out will kill you through a slow, torturous death, so we do eat there, more than once in our lives. (In-N-Out is just one example of the poision -yes I said poison- that we eat repeatedly in our lives.) On top of this poisoning ourselves(Whether or not anyone reading this wants to think I'm right in calling these "foods" poisons, the science backs me up, so choose to disagree at your own risk.), we have traumatic experiences which affect us so badly that we're not able to see each whole experience for what it is, and we form false beliefs. Things like molestation, parents divorcing, or even a bully's tactics in school, a teacher telling you to hurry up and answer a question when you still don't completely understand it. Our worldview has the opportunity to change in each of these kinds of experiences. We form patterns of thought each time something happens to us, whether positive or negative, correct or incorrect, helpful or damaging. These patterns of thought eventually get written into our cells so that our whole body is affected by them. This is where certain instincts come from. Animals have instincts written into them by God. We have the power to write some of our own. This power was given to us by God when we were made in His image. Problem is, since we're not perfect Him, we write things backwards which causes death, rather than life. All of this un-food that we eat, and inaccurate thought patterns cause goop on the outsides and insides of our cells, and write wrong information on the insides of the cells.

Phenolpropenoids, sesquiterpenes, and monoterpenes are tools in God's toolbox that fix these kinds of problems. (Ever notice how often God uses 3's? Very interesting.) Phenolpropenoids act like trashmen. They clean the outside of each cell, just like trashmen come and pick up the trash from outside our homes. Sesquiterpenes act like maids. They clean the insides of our cells, just like maids clean the insides of our homes (well, not my home, too expensive lol). Monoterpenes act like moms. Moms train us to see the world how it is. They teach us how to live. They do the best they can to give us the right information. Monoterpenes do the same, only better. After the trashmen have cleaned the outsides of our cells, and the maids have cleaned the insides of our cells, then the path is cleared for the monoterpenes(moms) to come in and re-write the cells. Monoterpenes are a little better than our moms this way. They come straight from the Father, and have no free will to muddle up their minds, and so they always write correct information. They do it right every time.

There is lots of other information that branches off from this topic, so I'll stop here. Suffice it to say that this is the base reason for me making a chart on phenolpropenoids, sesquiterpenes, and monoterpenes. These chemicals, which are present in almost every single essential oil, make oils extremely effective in healing us. They heal the actual causes of illness, rather than just the symptoms like pills do.

I've got my notes, and I'll be entering the information into an excel spreadsheet. If I can do it neatly, I'll eventually post it here. Next week I'll try to get some reading in in addition to the chart, since the chart will prolly take me a few weeks to finalize. (I'm a little organized and like stuff neat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment